Using Productivity As A Growth Strategy
Would you like to have more money in your business? If you did you could:
- Create new marketing initiatives
- Buy new servers or PCs, upgrade equipment
- Hire new staff
- Launch new products
- Pay off debt
- Welcome and introduction to Awardaroo
- How to use business productivity as a growth strategy
- 5 key metrics to focus on when improving your business productivity
- HR and the move to strategic partnering to help with company productivity
- 5 top tips to get HR right for your company
- Demo of BridgeBox that helps increase business productivity
There will be £10 deposit taken and returned on the day to avoid limited places being reserved but not taken. Places are limited to 10 people only. To qualify you must be a business owner or director with responsibility for improving business performance or sales.
The presentation will be interactive followed by questions at the end. To close the meeting there will be a demonstration of BridgeBox which helps companies to raise their productivity and service levels.
Location: The Cedars Hotel, University of Reading, Venue Reading, Park House, Whiteknights, Reading, RG6 6UR.
Date and Time: 7.30am -11am, Thurs 19th April, 2018
Breakfast is on us.
Reserve Your Place Today:
Sam of Perfect Administration is an HR professional with over 20 years experience in project management, information services and recruitment. Sam knows the importance of efficient and highly organised administration in creating an effective business.
Paul founded Awardaroo 10 years ago and before that helped to launch new products and services to market including T-Mobile’s first mobile WAP portal. Paul is passionate about improving business productivity to increase profitability.
“Using BridgeBox contributed to us winning the 'Best Estate Agent Guide 2018 - Exceptional'. The staff that engaged with the service really saw the benefits in improved call outcomes.”
“BridgeBox has helped us to improve customer satisfaction levels not just improve call outcomes and take more bookings.”